Thursday, November 7, 2019

Lacrimosa

I can´t change who I am.
And in this short life
there is no time to waste.
You can blame it on me.
And set your guilt free
of all the things I can´t repair.
I don´t want to hold you back love
So you can blame it on me.
I can´t change who I am.
I won´t lie to keep you near
there is no time to waste on me.
I believed in you once
and gave up everything to have you.
So many things crawling inside me.
So much pain taking over.
Set your guilt free
as I cannot change who I am.
I can carry the pain for both,
no need for you to be here.
It drags me under and it will drown you too.
I know you can fell me
I can taste it in your tears.
Say goodnight baby, don´t be afraid
I know you hear me.
Safe inside, all my thoughts are of you.
So say goodnight... and set yourself free...




No comments:

Post a Comment